Hastelloy B (UNS N10001)
Hastelloy B (UNS N10001) is a surface centered cubic lattice. By controlling the minimum value of iron and chromium, the processing brittleness is reduced and the precipitation of Ni4Mo phase between 700-870℃ centigrade is prevented.
|Hastelloy B||NS3201||–||–||Hastelloy B||N10001||S-NiMo30||2.4800||–||–||–|
Wire, Bar, Strip, Sheet, Plate, Tube, Pipe, Pipe Fittings, Forgings
Typical Physical & Mechanical Properties (Annealed)
|Density, g/cm3||Melting Point, ℃||Tensile Strength, MPa||Yield Strength, MPa||Elongation,%|
|Rod, Bar, Wire, Forgings||ASTM B335, ASME SB335|
|Plate, Sheet, Strip||ASTM B333, ASME SB333|
|Pipe, Tube||ASTM B622, ASTM B619, ASME SB622, ASME SB619|
|Others||ASTM B366, ASTM B564, ASTM B462, ASME SB366, ASME SB564, ASME SB462|
- Control the iron and chromium elements at the lowest level to prevent the formation of β phase Ni4Mo.
- Excellent corrosion resistance to the reduction environment.
- Excellent medium concentration of sulfuric acid and many non oxidizing acid corrosiveness.
- Good resistance to chloride ion reduction of stress corrosion cracking (SCC).
- Excellent ability to endure a variety of organic acid corrosion.
Hastelloy B has a wide range of applications in the fields of chemical, petrochemical, energy manufacturing and pollution control, especially in sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, acetic acid and other industries.