Hastelloy C (UNS N10002)
Hastelloy C (UNS N10002) is a corrosion resistant alloy with many excellent properties which are very resistant to oxidizing and medium reducing corrosion. It has excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking and good local clothing ability, and has satisfactory corrosion resistance in many chemical process media, including strong corrosion of inorganic acid solution, chlorine and chlorides, dry chlorine, formic acid and acetic acid, sea water and salt water.
|Hastelloy C||NS3303||–||–||Hastelloy C||N10002||NiMo16Cr15W||2.4819||–||NA 45||–|
Wire, Bar, Strip, Sheet, Plate, Tube, Pipe, Pipe Fittings, Forgings
Typical Physical & Mechanical Properties (Annealed)
|Density, g/cm3||Melting point, ℃||Tensile strength, MPa||Yield strength, MPa||Elongation,%|
|Rod, Bar, Wire, Forgings||ASTM B462, ASME SB462, ASTM B564, ASME SB564, DIN 17752/17753/17754, ISO 9723/9724/9725, DIN 17752, ISO 9723|
|Plate, Sheet, Strip||ASTM B575, ASME SB575, ASTM B906, ASME SB906, DIN 17750, ISO 6208|
|Pipe, Tube||ASTM B622, ASME SB622, ASTM B619, ASME SB619, ASTM B626, ASME SB626, ASTM B751, ASME SB751, ASTM B775, ASME SB775, DIN 17751, ISO 6207|
|Others||ASTM B366, ASME SB366, DIN17744|
|Welding Products||AWS A5.14/ERNiCrMo-4, AWS A5.11/ENiCrMo-4|
- Control of iron and chromium in the lowest content, prevent the formation of beta phase Ni4Mo.
- Excellent corrosion resistance to the reduction environment.
- Excellent resistance to moderate sulphuric acid and many non oxidizing acids.
- Good resistance to chloride stress reduction stress corrosion cracking (SCC).
- Excellent ability to endure a variety of organic acid corrosion.
Hastelloy C is widely used in the field of chemical, petrochemical, energy manufacturing and pollution control, especially in sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, acetic acid and other industries.