Inconel 690 (UNS N06690)
Inconel 690 (UNS N06690) is a high-chromium nickel alloy with excellent resistance to many corrosive aqueous media and high-temperature atmospheres. The alloy’s high chromium content gives it excellent resistance to aqueous corrosion by oxidizing acids (especially nitric acid) and salts, and to sulfidation at high-temperatures.
Pipe, Tube, Sheet, Strip, Plate, Round Bar, Flat Bar, Forgings, Hexagon, Wire
Typical Physical & Mechanical Properties (RT, Solution Annealed)
|Density, g/cm3||Melting Point, ℃||Tensile Strength, MPa||Yield Strength, MPa||Elongation,%|
|Rod, Bar, Wire, Forgings||ASTM B166/ASME SB166, ASTM B564/ASME SB564, ISO 9723(Rod, Bar)|
|Plate, Sheet, Strip||ASTM B168/ASME SB168, ASTM B906/ASME SB906, (Plate, Sheet, Strip), ISO 6208|
|Pipe, Tube||ASTM B163/ASME SB163/ASTM B167/ASME SB167/ASTM B829/ASME SB829, ISO 6207(Tube)|
|Others||ASTM B366/ASME SB366(Fittings), DIN17744|
|Welding Products||Inconel Filler Metal 52-AWS A5.14/ERNiCrFe-3; Inconel Welding Electrode 152-AWS A5.11/ENiCrFe-7|
- Excellent inoxidability in the high temperature.
- Good resistance to carbonizing.
- Good inoxidabilitiy in sulfur atmosphere
- Good mechanical property in both room temperature and high temperature.
- Good resistance to stress corrosion cracking, 690 have high creep rupture strength since it limits the carbon content and grain size, so recommend to use for above 500℃ environment.
- The tray,basket and tool clamp in the heat treatment factory.
- Steel shares at annealing and radiation control, high-speed gas burners, Industrial furnace silk screen.
- Separate tank of ammonia reforming and catalytic support grid of nitric acid producing.
- Exhaust system parts
- Solid waste incinerator’s combustion chamber
- Channel support and soot dealing parts.